Friday, June 15, 2012

Spilling Over


Hey everyone! I'm having a blast at this Spill.com event. Everyone who showed up is just fantastic, I haven't talked to anyone yet whom I haven't really liked.

We started off with a little bit of SKYRIM, where some people made a game of epic adventure into a comedy play with pointless objective. Didn't think I was going to like it as much as I did, I'm pleasantly surprised.

Right now we're watching "Twilight:Breaking Dawn" while comedians "Master Pancake" tear it a new one. I haven't seen the movie before, but I feel like if I have to see the movie, this is the best way to do so.

I'll update later today with how the rest of the day went, and probability upload some pictures. Stay tuned.

UPDATE: We got to see "The intergalatic Nemisis" perform. Really cool show to see, a truly new medium of art. Afterwards they talked about how the team has made it to where they are today, and told us all about what they do.  Here's them on stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment